APPROPRIATE! – FUN! – SAFE!
Johnathan Smith Comedy Stage Hypnotist Shows are just Clean, Safe Fun Entertainment for Children, Teens and Adults of all ages! Johnathan’s comedy stage hypnosis show is ideal for wide appeal and fun – the perfect night of audience participation and enjoyment.
Your guests fast become the stars of the show!
CHOOSE A HYPNOSIS FUNDRAISING SHOW!
- If your School, College, University, Club, or Charity can sell 200-300 tickets at $15.00 – $20.00 each, the gross income could be $3000.00 – $6000.00 in one show – plan for 2 and double your profit in one night!
- Hypnosis Fundraising can make SO MUCH PROFIT, in A VERY LITTLE TIME, while all involved are having and raising SO MUCH FUNds in the end!
- Everyone loves to laugh and be entertained! Comedy Stage Hypnosis Show could leave your group laughing all the way to the bank in profits with your next fundraising event.
- Perfect for VOLUNTEER, TOWNSHIP, CITY, and LOCAL FIRE FIGHTER HOUSES, LAW ENFORCEMENT or POLICE DEPARTMENTS trying to raise critical dollars for new equipment, growth or budget needs.
- Special event fundraising varies significantly, however audience participation events show a higher success rate and offer greater financial rewards than any other fundraising form today!
- Highest profit guarantee compared to all other fundraising methods – High Value to your fundraiser supporters!
- Quick and simple way to earn much needed funds!
- Customize the show to your groups needs at no extra cost!
- Everybody loves a hypnotist – and Johnathan Smith has been pleasing crowds of all ages nationwide!
- Hiring Johnathan Smith Master Hypnotist is a profitable and hassle-free fundraiser choice!
- Johnathan’s Hypnotist shows are a new and proven form of fundraising and in record time and with better value for your supporters than cookies, magazines, pizzas, popcorn, candles, candy and more!
Johnathan Smith Has Simplified Fundraising For You…
Understanding How to Stage a Successful Hypnosis Show Fundraiser:
- Gather a committee, or have the entire membership sell tickets to their friends, family, coworkers, neighbors…ect… This way there will be little or no advertising costs!
- Reduce your room rental costs by utilizing a local community center, auditorium, or gymanasium which your group probably has at their disposal – if not you can always as for someone to donate their room useage as an inkind offering to help support your cause or event! Even if you have to pay for the room the cost should be minimal.
- The show fee is the only major expense – it will be easy to offset by the potentially large profits from the amount of ticket sales your group can create!
- The whole process is very simple and lots of fun – simply sell tickets to a great event all ages can enjoy!
Johnathan Smith Is Your Complete Fundraising Resource
Financial Rewards of a Successful Fundraiser Hypnosis Show:
- Multiply the number of ticket sellers by the amount of tickets expected to sell
- Multiply that number by $15.00 or $20.00 per ticket… label it total profits expected and set aside for a moment…
- Total up the direct expenses of the show and subtract this total cost from the total profits expected from the ticket sales earlier wrote down…
- What is left is a very attractive fundraising profit for very little effort and expense!
- No risk, and high profit guarantee
- Make up to 90% profit
Still Not Convinced This Is The Fundraiser For You…
Groups Across America Are Fast Discovering:
Fundraising, fund raising, fund-raising, fundraiser, fund raiser, or fund-raiser? No matter how you spell it, most fundraisers are a lot of work! One of the biggest decisions is often deciding what type of fundraiser to do.
Fundraisers include product sales, raffles, restaurant nights, yard sales, labor auctions and much, much more.
Why then choose a stage hypnotist show with Johnathan Smith? That’s Simple!
Low cost, time involvement with HIGH PROFIT Margin
INTERESTED IN HAVING A QUICK CHAT REGARDING YOUR EVENT?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
[ CLICK ON A QUESTION BOX BELOW ]
WHAT IS MENTALISM?
It is a rare and sophisticated niche of entertainment that has been described as the adult version of magic. In a mentalism show you will see Mind Reading, Telepathy, Clairvoyance and a lot more.
WHAT IS HYPNOSIS?
It is a rare and sophisticated niche of entertainment that has been described as the act of putting someone into a mental state like sleep, in which their thoughts can be easily influenced by someone else.
WHAT DOES A MENTALIST DO?
A mentalist uses psychology, suggestion, and the interpreting of body language to create the illusion of psychic abilities. These skills, combined with showmanship, humor and charm, come together to provide an amazing entertainment experience for your guests..
HOW CAN YOUR PERFORMANCE BENEFIT MY BUSINESS?
Johnathan Smith offer’s a program that can increase sales to your business with no out of pocket cost or risk to you.
We can take an under utilized or unused space in your facility and use it to create Revenue.
HOW MUCH DOES A VIRTUAL MENTALISM SHOW COST?
The price of a virtual mentalism show can range from as low as $500 for a small personal event and from $800 for small corporate events (30 min, fewer than 10 attendees). The rate for a mentalist depends on many factors including guest count, event type (birthday or conference?), date of the event, extent of customization, duration of the show, and the date of the virtual event.
To get a customized quote that meets all of your needs, please use the contact form for more information.
HOW MUCH DOES A IN-PERSON MENTALISM OR HYPNOTISM SHOW COST?
The price of a in-person mentalism or hypnotism show can range from as low as $1500 for a small personal event and from $2600 for small corporate events (30 min, fewer than 10 attendees). The rate depends on many factors including guest count, event type (birthday or conference?), date of the event, extent of customization, duration of the show, and the date of the virtual event.
To get a customized quote that meets all of your needs, please use the contact form for more information.
WHAT TYPES OF EVENTS DO YOU PERFORM AT MOST OFTEN?
Johnathan Smith The Reality Twister can perform at both small and large private and corporate events nationwide. His smallest event was a private party for four guests and his largest events have had several thousand in attendance. Private events include birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, house parties, holiday parties, you name it.
Corporate events include meetings, sales events, trainings, galas, award shows, trade shows, etc.
DO YOU OFFER OTHER SERVICES?
Yes Johnathan Smith has many formats that can be done. For instance, Johnathan Smith can provide strolling entertainment during cocktail hours and for receptions. Johnathan Smith can also provide entertainment to your guests as they are waiting for tables.
MYTHS & MISCONCEPTIONS?
For some people, hypnosis carries an aura of mystery and power. Classic old movies show a hypnotherapist (usually a man in a dark suit) swinging a pendulum, then the person watching the pendulum suddenly drops off into oblivion. Understandably, people are left wondering what really happens. This is a misleading portrayal of the hypnosis process. Hypnosis is a natural, safe, deepened state of awareness with many beneficial characteristics.
The person experiencing hypnotic “trance” is…
- aware of their surroundings, emotions, words and actions
- can verbally and physically communicate
- can easily direct, alter and, or end the hypnosis session
- can not be externally controlled or compromised
- can not get trapped in hypnosis
HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE HYPNOTIZED?
It really a great feeling! Can you remember how it feels just before you fall asleep at night? Hypnosis is a natural state that feels similar almost like that.
When you awaken from hypnosis, you feel refreshed and revitalized. You will feel as if you were relaxing in a very comfortable space. You will be able to hear everything like my voice, the sounds outside the building, a car going down the street outside. Another good way to think about is, relaxation is a subjective experience (for example, some people relax at the beach, for others, it is chopping wood), so is hypnotic trance subjective experience and what each person feels. One thing people love is that the feeling is the opposite to stress, so you will feel relaxed and calm.
IS HYPNOSIS AN "ALTERED STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS"?
No. Hypnosis is a natural phenomena that occurs in everyone’s life on a daily basis, even though we might not recognize it as such.
It is similar to the first five minutes of sleep, where you know you could open your eyes and get up, but it feels so good you simply choose not to – or when you get in your car after work and drive the 30 minutes home, and then wonder if you actually stopped at all the stoplights along the way.
In life we are either highly alert, asleep, or somewhere in the middle; there is nowhere else for the brain to go. While it is true that in the process of clinical hypnosis we will alter the level of high alertness to a more relaxed pace, this is not a “6th dimension” or some magical place or out of body experience or any such strange thing. It is simply relaxation, something you are capable of experiencing at any time.
IS IT AGAINST MY RELIGION TO UNDERGO HYPNOSIS?
Hypnosis is a totally natural state; it is safe, effective and has no side effects.
We have a natural ability to use our mind to create healthy bodies and make healthy decisions.
I can think of no religion that does not want us to use natural, safe, and effective methods of problem resolution to make our lives better.
It is important to realize that all “trance” phenomena or characteristics of hypnosis occur all the time. In ordinary life, we use the creative part of the mind, we accomplish tasks by utilizing the subconscious learnings of our mind, and we experience states of relaxation. In clinical hypnosis, we are simply using the ordinary mental processes of the subconscious mind in a systemic way to solve problems that are destructive in life.
Perhaps the confusion on this issue comes because some religious groups use trance for meditation or attaining “spiritual enlightenment,” but because a religious application of the methods of hypnosis can be utilized, does not make hypnosis a religious act.
Some people, who do not truly understand the nature of clinical hypnosis, are opposed to “opening the mind” or “turning the mind” over to outside forces. In hypnosis you are always fully aware, and never are you “‘controlled” by another. These beliefs come from a misunderstanding of what hypnosis is, probably based on Hollywood myths.
Johnathan Smith does not offer enlightenment training, help people recover repressed memories, charm snakes, find “past lives” or any other religious or non-clinical application of hypnosis not accepted by the medical and clinical community. Johnathan Smith does provide structured direct suggestion and the tools necessary to live life to its fullest.
Its simply use the natural functions of concentration, relaxation, and the natural abilities of our subconscious mind to resolve difficulties that have caused us problems in life. This is something any healthy religion would actually encourage people to do.
AM I UNDER THE CONTROL OF ANOTHER PERSON?
No. All hypnosis is actually self-hypnosis; a hypnotist merely guides you into your own experience of relaxation.
A good analogy is that of the hypnotist sitting in the passenger seat of a car, reading map directions to the driver (the client). The driver can listen and follow the suggestions given by the passenger, or they can choose to go their own way, because the driver is always in control.
A person who is hypnotized can awaken themselves at any time, and the hypnotist cannot make someone do something that they otherwise would not want to do.
Those who fear that the hypnotist has some kind of “magical” power or “mind control” ability simply do not understand how the mind works. These concepts are myths, not realities, in clinical and medical hypnotherapy. Although the results may seem amazing or miraculous, there is truly nothing ‘mystical’ about hypnosis.
ANY OTHER SERVICES?
Yes, Johnathan Smith can also utilize his unique entertainment as a tool to promote specific products, events, or services.
By incorporating your company’s logo, products, or promotional messages into the performance itself, we can create a customized presentation that will be a great way to build sales and promote your business.
DO YOU GIVE LESSONS?
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MAGICIAN AND A MENTALIST AND A HYPNOTIST?
Mentalism is a sub-genre of magic focused on presentations involving observation, influence, and prediction. It’s a dramatic performance relying on psychological techniques.
Hypnotist has the skills of putting someone into a metal state like sleep, in which their thoughts can be easily influenced by someone else.
Please allow up to 24 hours for a personal reply